If you’ve had help from your parents, grandparents or even your aunt we want to help you give some gratitude back. Whether you have been supported with your deposit, rent-free living or even some good advice - wouldn’t it be nice to be able to say thank you and give something back.
It doesn’t matter where who your mortgage provider is, if you have had help buying your first home, share your gratitude and your family could win £1000.
Find out about our Mortgages.
Win 1 of 15 £1000 gratitude cheques #OnTheLadder *
of millennials are
hoping for some form
of financial assistance
from their family.
in ten parents will
provide some financial
assistance to help
buy a home.
of parents are
helping their children
get on the ladder in
other ways, from
to supporting with childcare.
of parents feel
it’s hard for the
to buy a home.
Win 1 of 15 £1000 cash prizes.
Promoter: Post Office Limited: Finsbury Dials, 20 Finsbury Street, London, EC2Y 9AQ
1. The Promotion is free to enter to all residents of the UK aged 18 or over with a valid Facebook and/or Twitter account, except employees of Post Office Ltd, their families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. To enter entrants must complete either the following steps:
a. comment below any of the six Post Office Money Facebook statuses released on 20 th October, 25 th October, 6 th November, 16 th November, 22 nd November, 26 th November, sharing your thanks to your family for their support helping you get on the property ladder;
b. publicly tweet your thanks to your family member for their support helping you get on the property ladder, tagging @PostOfficeMoney and #OnTheLadder in your message.
3. Entrants are allowed to enter twice, once via Facebook and once via Twitter, but only one entry will be allowed per channel.
4. All entries must be received by 23:59 on 30 th November 2017 (the Closing Date). All entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
5. Entries that fail to meet the entry deadline or any other requirement set out in these Terms and Conditions will not be accepted.
6. Entrants must have a valid and public set Facebook account or Twitter account to participate.
7. A maximum of one entry will be accepted per valid Facebook or Twitter account.
8. Any entrants found to be sending multiple entries from the same Facebook account or using multiple Facebook accounts in order to gain an unfair advantage will be disqualified. Automated and bulk entries from third parties are not permitted.
9. Any entrants found to be sending multiple entries from the same Twitter account or using multiple Twitter accounts in order to gain an unfair advantage will be disqualified. Automated and bulk entries from third parties are not permitted.
9. Entries that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, abusive or in any way compromise the integrity of the Promotion or the reputation of the Promoter will not be accepted and will be deleted.
10. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries or entries that are not received for any reason.
11. Entrants must adhere to the terms and conditions of service/use as set out by Facebook.
12. There are 15 1x£1000 cash prizes, in the form of a cheque.
13. There will be 15 Winners who will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received. The selection process will be observed by an independent person.
14. The Winner will be notified of their success via reply to their Facebook comment or a reply to their Tweet on 8 th December 2017.
15. Once notified, the Winner will have 7 days in which to claim their prize by sending an email to email@example.com which must include their name and a valid email address which will be used in order to fulfil the allocation of the prize (Prize Claiming Process).
16. Entrants agree that the Promoter may request additional information for the purpose of verifying the Winning entry.
17. If the Winner who is notified of success fail to contact the Promoter in line with the Prize Claiming Process set out at term 15 above and/or fails to provide any required additional information for the purpose of allowing the Promoter to verify the winning entry, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining valid entries.
18. The Prize will be sent out within 7 days of acceptance by the Winner.
19. The Prize cannot be exchanged and is non-transferable.
20. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these terms and conditions and consents to the processing of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration and operation of the Promotion.
21. By entering the Promotion, you are agreeing to the Promoter publically announcing your name on Facebook or Twitter if you are a winner.
22. The winners may be required to take part in publicity associated with this Promotion with no recompense which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
23. The name and county of the winners will be available for 28 days on or after 16 th October by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Post Office Ltd. Finsbury Dials, 20 Finsbury Street, London, EC2Y 9AQ.
24. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, and hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
26. The Promoter's decision on any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.